Lares Tour to Machu Picchu 8 Days / 7 Nights
Lares Tour to Machu Picchu, one of the most famous treks in the world, 4 days of trekking through beautiful mountain scenery with visits to Inca site, lakes and a wide variety of flora and fauna
This tour will take you to the capital of the Incas and allow an encounter with their Gods (Apus/mountains and Pachamama/Mother Earth). Come and see the majesty of the Andes and the passion of its people. If you are having short of time but still want to have a taste of Peru, this is the trip for you.
Standard Package: 3 and 4 Star Hotels
- US$2190 per person for Travellers with 2 or more with sharing double, matrimonial or triple rooms
US$2430 per person for Solo Traveller with Single Room
Student Discount: US$60 (Requires ISIC Card to qualify)
Under 18’s Discount: US$90
Wayna Picchu ticket US$35
Vistadome 40 USD Per Person (Round trip 80 USD P/p)
Overview Lares Tour to Machu Picchu 8 Days / 7 Nights
Cusco – The old Inca capital is the main destination of everyone’s trip. Sat at 3300m / 10,827ft. above sea level, Cusco has a unique charm and provides an interesting mix of Andean and Spanish cultures. Filled with ancient Inca sites and colonial buildings sat alongside modern restaurants and upmarket cafes, Cusco has a little something for everyone.
Machu Picchu – the lost city of the Incas is a short train journey from Cusco. Surrounded by breathtaking mountain scenery and with some of the most impressive Inca buildings ever constructed, Machu Picchu is the highlight of Peru.
The Lares Trek to Machu Picchu – one of the most famous treks in the world, 4 days of trekking through beautiful mountain scenery with visits to Inca site, lakes and a wide variety of flora and fauna. On the final day you arrive to Machu Picchu.
- Tour the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu
- Meet local people along the hike
- Admire Colonial architecture on a tour of historic Lima
- Visit the ancient Inca Ruins of Ollantaytambo
- Discover the ancient City of Pisac
- Witness the spectacular Andes Mountains
- Explore the Imperial City of Cusco
- Stay in Aguas Calientes or Machu Picchu Town
- Enjoy after 3 days of hiking The hot springs in Lares
- Visit ancient Inca monuments
- Enjoy the impressive Inca site of Saqsaywaman