Luxury Machu Picchu Tours, live and never-to-be-forgotten experience from Cusco to Machu Picchu aboard one of the most luxury trains in the world. The Belmond Hiram Bingham train turns a magical tour into an surpassing life experience.
Overview on the 2 Day Machu Picchu Luxury Tours
This spectacular Machu Picchu Luxury Tour 2 day , is one of the most beautiful tours to the lost citadel of the Incas. After boarding in Poroy the train follows the sacred valley to arrive Aguas Calientes, on the way you have inclusive service, fine dining, amazing vistas, and live traditional music the whole journey. Make your lifetime journey with us!.
Inca Rail executive service
- Private guided Tour in ancient ruins of Machu Picchu
- Spend a night in Sanctuary Lodge Belmond
- Altitude at Machu Picchu 2400 m – 7872 ft.
- Private Bus to Poroy round-trip
- Hiram Bingham Train Poroy to Aguas Calientes round-trip
- Enjoy the sacred valley of the Incas on the way to Machu Picchu
- Visit the hot springs
Itinerary on the 2 Day Machu Picchu Luxury Tours
Day 1 Cusco – Poroy – Aguas Calientes
Start the day in the morning transfer to the train station of Poroy. From here, passengers board the Hiram Bingham train to “Hot Springs Town” following the Sacred Valley of the Incas with majestic views, then take short bus journey to Santuary Lodge where you stay the night. There will be plenty of time to relax and enjoy free afternoon very close to Machu Picchu or explore the Lost Citadel of the Incas in the mountains.
Day 2 Machu Picchu – Return to Cusco
Rise early this morning and enjoy your breakfast. The tour guide will pick you up from your hotel this morning to begin the short walk to the gates of Machu Picchu where you have the opportunity to see the sunrise. After entering the Citadel you will begin the guided walking tour approximately for 2 hours. After this amazing experience, enjoy some free time to explore the spectacular city at leisure. This afternoon bus back to Aguas Calientes to meet your guide for lunch. You will then be transferred to the train station and begin the journey back to Cusco via Poroy.
Overnight: Sanctuary Lodge BELMOND
Price on the 2 Day Machu Picchu Luxury Tours
Minimum of Participants 01 Person
US$1960 per person
Student Discount: US$20 (Require ISIC Card to qualify)
Under 18’s Discount: US$20
- Huayna Picchu extra ticket: US$35
- Machu Picchu Mountain: US$30
Inclusions on the 2 Day Machu Picchu Luxury Tours
- Professional English speaking tour guides
- Pick from your hotel
- Private bus to Poroy round-trip
- Belmond Hiram Bingham train Poroy to Aguas Calientes round-trip
- Breakfast on day 2
- ***** star hotel
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu
Does not Include.
- Entrance fee to Huayna Picchu & Montaña
- Breakfast, Dinner on day 1 and Lunch and Dinner on day 2
- Health/Travel Insurance
What you need to bring
- Hiking boots
- Waterproof jacket and rain poncho
- Warm jackets for Cusco
- Hat and gloves
- Comfortable trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (recommended 35 better if is higher)
- Insect repellent
- Toiletries and hand sanitizer
- Personal medications
- Camera and films with spare batteries