Machu Picchu Tour 3 Days / 2 Nights
Machu Picchu Tour, this traditional trip is to explorer all important tourist attractions from Cusco colonial city. Where you visit Cusco, sacred valley of the Incas day trip and full day Machu Picchu tours.
Overview on the 3 Day Machu Picchu Tour
The easy way to visit to Machu Picchu is by train. No one is left unmoved by the mark left by its history and the sophisticated Inca engineering that mastered stone molding like few other cultures have done. . Machu Picchu dazzles all who visit it with its beauty and mystery. We offers a comfortable and exciting way of reaching the famed Inca sanctuary by train.
Machu Picchu Mountain, have this amazing view of the lost city of the Incas.
- Tour the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu
- Admire Colonial architecture The Cathedral of Cusco
- Koricancha the Temple of the Sun, the main spiritual center of the Inka Empire
- Visit just above Cusco, four main Inca sites located within the city limits
- Puca Pucara
- Tambomachay Inca site
- Chinchero colonial church
- Chinchero Andean Market
- Ollantaytambo Fortress
- Stay in Machu Picchu Pueblo, Agua Calientes town
Itinerary on the 3 Day Machu Picchu by Train Tour
Day 1 Cusco Half-Day Tour (Cuzco’s important sights)
The tour starts at 1pm from your hotel where you visit Cusco’s interesting sights such as Plaza de Armas, the cathedral of the city, Coricancha “the temple of the sun” that are inside of the city. Then we go out Cusco to visit three Inca sites Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay. After visiting the sites return to your hotel to drop you off.
Day 2 Cusco – Sacred Valley (Chinchero, Moray, Salt Mines, Ollantaytambo) – Aguas Calientes
We will pick you up from your hotel at 8am. by bus on the way to Chinchero; in order to visit the colonial church and visit Alpaca textile center, then we carry on to visit Moray “the research center of agriculture”, Maras “ The saltpans” and Ollantaytambo the Inca site. Late in the afternoon we will take train to Aguas Calientes.
Overnight: Sonesta Hotel, Cusco
Meals: Breakfast and dinner
DAY 3 Machu Picchu – Cusco
After breakfast take the first bus up to citadel, then explore for 2 hour guided Machu Picchu tour, in order to visit the most important areas of the site. After the walking tour you will have extra time to walk around the site.
In the afternoon the train departs to Ollantaytambo and bus back to Cusco.
Overnight: Machu Picchu Santuario Hotel, Aguas Calientes
The main entrance of Machu Picchu, for taking the famous postcard pics!
Price on the 3 Day Machu Picchu by Train Tour
Standard Package: 3 and 4 Star Hotels
- US$815 per person for Solo Traveller with Single Room
- US$725 per person for Travellers with 2 or more with sharing double, matrimonial or triple rooms
Student Discount: US$20 (Require ISIC Card to qualify)
Under 18’s Discount: US$20
- Wayna Picchu ticket US$25
- Machu Picchu Montaña US$25
- Vistadome USD$45 Per Person (Round trip USD$90 p/p)
Inclusions on the 3 Day Machu Picchu by Train Tour
- Professional bilingual guide
- Hotel 1 night in Cusco and 1 night in Aguas Calientes town
- City Tour and Sacred Valley Tour – private
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu
- Entrance ticket for Machu Picchu
- Expedition Train Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes
- Vistadome Train one way Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
Does Not Include:
- Tourist ticket to visit the Inca sites
- Meals on day 1 and Lunch on day 2
- Lunch and Dinner on Day 3
- Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu Mountain tickets for the extra climb
- Travel/Health insurance
What you need to take:
- Hiking boots
- Waterproof jacket and rain poncho
- Warm jackets
- Hat and gloves
- Comfortable trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (recommended 35 better if is higher)
- Insect repellent
- Toiletries and hand sanitizer
- Personal medications
- Camera and films