Machu Picchu tours and treks is easy to book with us! Happy Gringo Tours is Official Peru Tour Operator; here we show step by step instructions on booking a tour to visit Machu Picchu.
Travel With Locals and Expert Travelers in the past!
❤ We are Tripadvisor’s official operator in Cusco, Peru and trusted Peruvain company by Viator
▬ Would you like to join in our Machu Picchu treks and tours? Please do the following:
→ We need your confirmation to reserve any of our trips – Inca trail tours, alternative treks, Machu Picchu tours, tours in Peru, etc.
1) Send us the following information: (Or make it easy, send us the photo of your passport, your deposit and the date of your trip) That’s all.
– Full name
– Date of birth
– Passport number (it is important that we receive the passport number that you will use whilst on the tours/treks; please advise if you think you will change your passport before you do the Inca trail or other trips)
2) Confirm whether you are a student (it is necessary to have a valid student card to qualify as a student) and if so scan and email it (JPEG format).
→ We need to present a copy of your card and you will also need to take the original on the Inca Trail and other Machu Picchu tours.
3) Decide whether or not you want an extra porter who would carry your personal belongings (the price of this service is $75). By hiring a porter you will only need to carry a very small day pack. Only on the Inca Trail tour
4) I/we have READ and ACCEPT your terms and conditions.. click here
5) Pay a deposit. To officially confirm; please pay your deposit as soon as you are able as only when we receive your deposit; then we complete your BOOKING.
You have here the list of deposits from Machu Picchu trek and tours – Includes the extra hikes after visiting Machu Picchu citadel (Huayna Picchu Mountain, Huchuy Picchu, and Machu Picchu Mountain).
Please confirm if you want to climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain (the 45 minute climb near Machu Picchu site) as it needs to be booked well in advance too; this is US$75.00 with Inca Trail and US$35.00 per person with alternative treks to Machu Picchu. There are 2 time sessions: 7 – 8am or 10 – 11am – this also needs to be specified although you need to be flexible to either time. Please note; if you get the permits for the 7am start you will probably have to miss the Machu Picchu guided tour.
Payment can be made through any of the 3 following options:
Go to paypal and if you have an account, enter your account information (username and password).
Choose the option send money to: email@example.com
Please add 6% of fee to the amount of deposit you are sending and confirm by email that you have sent your payment this way.
Balance, CAN also be paid by this method – (Paypal + the 7% transaction fee).
Click to VISA Generic Payment Link, follow the instruction.
NOTE: if you are paying by this method; VISA charges 9 % of transaction fee on top of the amount being paid.
At the end of the transaction, you will have a screen with an order number. Please send an email confirming deposit and the order number you have been given.
Please note: VISA is NOT accepted for payment of final balance.
You can pay by Western Union in their office (they have offices internationally) or online (www.westernunion.com):
Receiver’s first name: Juan Marco
Receiver’s last name: Salas Quispe
If using this method, please send an email confirming deposit and the transaction number you have been given.
You can pay your final balance in cash in US dollars or Peruvian currency with actual rate via Paypal and Visa three weeks in advance your trek departure.
Expert Traveler in the past!!